Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tales of the Madman Underground by John Barnes

Tales of the Madman Underground: An Historical Romance 1973Tales of the Madman Underground: An Historical Romance 1973 by John Barnes


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really love this story. The madmen are a fascinating group of people. I enjoyed reading about the different lives of the students in this book. This story gave you a different perspective for all of the kids in your high school who were labeled as difficult. Often, we make the mistake of assuming people just want to be a pain instead of looking at what they might be experiencing outside of school. I liked this book because of the characters. This author is wonderful at developing characters. I would not recommend this story for younger readers. There is a lot of material that would be inappropriate for children under about fourteen, but it is wonderful for high school students or adults.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment